Find Adult & Elder Care in your area.
Adult and Elder Care
If you're a caregiver or have an older adult in your life and need to understand more about available aging services, we're here to help.
Your Caresquad membership gives you access to:
- Search our national database of elder care service providers.
- Browse our senior and care giving articles, tips, checklists and blogs.
- Attend our Free monthly webinars.
- Instant Chats with our friendly and helpful staff.
- Ask the Experts - Get help from our in-house experts.
- Consultations with professional Care Coaches. (Requires additional payment)
Online Senior Care Webinars
Ask our Senior care Experts!
Read the latest Questions and Answers from our Caresquad Experts.
My Dad spends a lot of time alone and he constantly wants me to come visit. I’ve been thinking about getting him a pet – do you think this is a good idea?
Having a pet can offer a sense of well-being, encouragement and even a reason for living. Being responsible for another life often gives new meaning to the lives of those who are living alone or who have experienced a loss. Caring for and providing a loving home to an animal companion will also encourage your father to remain active and stay healthy. However, I strongly suggest that you don’t surprise your father with a pet. Instead, discuss the idea with him and see if he’s open to it, g