Where can I get information about services available to caregivers or their care recipient?

One good place to start is the Eldercare Locator, a nationwide service funded by the U.S. Administration on Aging. This service connects older Americans and their caregivers with information on senior services. You can access it online (http://eldercare.gov/) or by telephone (1-800-677-1116).

Answered by: