Find Child Care & Camps in your area.
Parenting and Child Care
Caring for children is something we think is very important. That's why Caresquad gives parents the knowledge, assistance and resources to address today's child care needs.
Your Caresquad membership gives you access to:
- Search our national database of child care service providers.
- Browse our infant and child care articles, tips, checklists and blogs.
- Attend our Free monthly webinars.
- Instant Chats with our friendly and helpful staff.
- Ask the Experts - Get help from our in-house experts.
- Consultations with professional Care Coaches. (Requires additional payment)
Latest Child Care Articles:
Online Child Care Webinars:
Ask our Child care Experts!
Read the latest Questions and Answers from our Caresquad Experts.
How do I get my child to listen?
The Lancer Answer: Modeling is our greatest influence upon our children. The better you listen to your child and around your child the better of a listener your child will be. We teach our kids to NOT listen by paying too little attention to them, to the point that we overlook their non-verbal cues and fail to hear them when they speak softly and politely.