We're Here For Groups and Associations
“The typical family caregiver is a 49-year-old woman caring for her widowed 69-year-old mother who does not live with her. She is married and employed. Approximately 66% of family caregivers are women. More than 37% have children or grandchildren under 18 years old living with them.”
- Caregiving in the United States National Alliance for Caregiving in collaboration with AARP
Serving you and your group’s individual needs.
- Cost-saving services that provide your group with quality family care solutions.
- Easy to use website with nationwide resources. (No provider pays to be listed on our site.)
- Provides access to up to date resources including webinars addressing the various life cycle needs including Parenting/Child Care, Teen/College, and Adult/Elder Care.
- Providing access to individualized phone consultations to help members manage their personal family needs.
- Potential option for your group to receive revenue generating referrals – the more referrals you make, the more money you make.
- Earn a free membership when you refer new members.
Find service providers in your area.
Our nationwide database contains over 850,000 service providers and facilities. Search by topic, state, city or zip code.
Find Child Care Centers,
Family Child Care,
In Home Agencies
Find Public and Private
Find Adult Day Care, Assisted
Living Facilities, In Home Services,
Nursing Homes, Geriatric Care
Want a Free Membership? Join our Referral Program!
- Earn a free 3 month membership when you refer 10 new members. ($29.00 Value)
- Earn a free 1 year membership when you refer 20 new members. ($140.00 Value)